Business Development Manager
-Exciting company culture and benefits package
- Autonomous opportunity in an exciting business.
About Our Client
My client are a leading full service marketing agency, based in Birmingham. They work with leading clients and pride themselves on doing things differently and challenging the norm in the creative sphere. They are seeking a bright, ambitious individual to help move the business forwards.
The successful candidate for the New Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing the database of prospects.
- Identifying new business opportunities beyond the existing database.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends.
- Developing a new business programme across various channels (email prospecting etc)
- Coordinate social media and PR activity.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the agency's competitors and market trends.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the New Business Development Manager role will posses:
- Exceptional drive and a results-oriented approach to work.
- Understanding of sales and marketing principles are essential.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and database management.
- Excellent organisation and forward planning.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate who will be based in Birmingham will receive:
- Competitive base salary, bonus scheme, and benefits package.