Business Development Manager
Sell thought leadership events and collaterall to blue chip clients
Join a fast growing North London Video Publisher and accelerate your career
About Our Client
My client are an established International Video Publisher based in North London. You'll work with leading B2B brands, helping corporate clients thought lead via digital video content that's re-purposed globally across established news platforms including CNN, BBC, Reuters and more.
The Business Development Manager, North London will:
- Confidently approach and pitch to senior level executives through business development;
- Generate new and repeat business;
- Execute the full sales life cycle from opening dialogue to successful close;
- Manage your pipeline and new prospects.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager, North London, will have:
- Previous B2B sales experience within media, conferences, exhibitions, sponsorship or recruitment;
- Ability to confidentally converse with senior manager
- Prior Business Development experience with short sales cycles;
- Pro-active, tenacious approach to work;
- Ability to develop a team and train new sales people
What's on Offer
The Business Development Manager will receive:
- Base salary depending on experience £28,000-£35,000
- Uncapped OTE: Top performers earn an extra £50,000 in year one!
- World class award winning training
- Fantastic office in North London