Business Development Manager
Do you have a sales background in coatings or speciality materials?
Want to work for a global supplier of paints, coatings, and specialty materials?
About Our Client
A global, market leading supplier of paints, coatings and speciality materials.
The primary responsibility for the Business Development Manager will be to prioritise target accounts across London and the South East, generating sales growth of coatings to both existing and new customers. Further responsibilities include:-
- Delivering a sales plan for the assigned region focusing on key strategic areas and the wider company objectives.
- Developing and tracking the progress of key and target account plans.
- Developing strong client relationships across the region, ensuring a clear understanding of a client's business needs and challenges.
- Actively managing the sales pipeline and providing accurate forecasting.
This is a field sales role, where energy, pro-activeness and a tenacious attitude will be essential to understand customers needs and in turn to increase the share of wallet across key market segments!
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager will:-
- Have a successful sales track record in selling chemicals/coatings.
- Demonstrate the drive, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with both customers, colleagues and sales teams and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver under pressure with excellent time management and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to work independently in a field-based, working from home role.
- Have the willingness to travel extensively.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary base salary and package!