Business Development Manager
Do you have a strong background selling Power Distribution Systems?
Want to work for an international manufacturer and market leader?
About Our Client
My client is an international Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Company who are one of the leaders in electrical power distributions worldwide. Using cutting-edge technology has enabled them to provide solutions in over 100 countries, across a variety of industries and sectors!
With over 15 years presence in the UK and being successful on some major key projects, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to really drive the direction, development and strategy of the UK market to help take the business to the next level.
The primary responsibility for the Business Development Manager is to explore, manage and develop new relationships and also leverage existing relationships with clients, consultants and the distribution channel, whilst identifying new projects and opportunities to drive growth across the UK in coordination with their official distribution partner!
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for visiting consultant engineers, global contractors, electrical procurement companies, mechanical & electrical contractors and system integrators to promote the products, driving brand awareness, inviting customers to companies' facilities and presenting the numerous benefits of their products compared to the competition!
Further responsibilities include:-
- Building and developing a network with senior consultant companies, general contractors, electrical contractors and investors as part of the client portfolio.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders efficiently to ensure the execution of projects at every step in a timely manner.
- Report to head office regularly.
- Arrange marketing activities with the distributor and head office management to drive awareness.
- Effectively communicate with head office management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence, prepare monthly marketing activities that will positively impact the revenue.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:-
- Have an Engineering degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering.
- Will have a strong sales track record selling into M&E Contractors and consultants.
- Be confident and experienced of working in a consultative manner on large scale projects.
- Be able to travel flexibly across the UK and Ireland with some international travel.
- Preferably be based in London or surrounding areas.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious with lots of drive to make a real difference.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ideally be placed in London or the South (can be flexible for the right individual!)
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are TRUE specialists in their field. They are constantly developing new products and improving the current portfolio, penetrating new markets and thrive upon a fast-paced, agile and collaborative working environment; inviting someone who can now join them on this very exciting journey!
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and package