Business Development Manager
Want to work for a market leading design and engineering company?
Do you have experience selling into the Oil and Gas industry?
About Our Client
TEC is a design, engineering and consultation company originally established to provide containerised solutions for the transportation of bulk liquids. A distinct focus on the Oil and Gas industry led to the launch of the Bitutainer™ range - which has essentially transformed the transportation of bitumen worldwide, as well as providing the fundamentals to expand container ranges for other fuel oils.
Having supplied thousands of containers across every continent and boasting an impressive client list, TEC is well established as the market leader in bitumen / asphalt tank container supply, as well as having a significant market presence in containers for a wide range of applications such as Fuel Oils, Crude Oil, Diesel, HFO, Chemicals and many others
Continuously looking to expand and progress into other markets, TEC's technical team are tirelessly working to develop the product range and make modifications to existing designs in order to meet the demands of the growing industry.
It is therefore an exciting time of growth and innovation at the company.
The primary responsibility for the Business Development Manager will be to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships whilst identifying new opportunities with new clients, across new regions!
Further responsibilities include:-
- Successfully qualifying inbound leads and converting such leads in an effective and efficient time frame.
- Staying abreast of changes within the industry and competitor activity.
- Travelling from time to time to customer sites providing a holistic engineered solution.
- Attending trade shows and industry focused conferences.
- Working alongside the management team on sales and marketing strategies that maximises sales opportunities within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Playing a pivotal role in driving new and innovative products into new regions and industries
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Business Development Manager will:-
- Preferably have experience of selling into the Oil and Gas industry.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the confidence in working with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Be a self-starter, motivated, driven and ambitious individual.
- Have a proven track record of selling a technical product in a consultative manner.
- Be able travel to the head office in West Sussex on a daily basis with some international travel.
- Have demonstrable commercial acumen and strong analytical skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading, innovative container supplier who has been established for over 20 years and has created a strong presence within the industry.
Whilst working in a small team, you will play an important role in driving opportunities, helping to build and execute strategies to take the company to the next level!
This role is great if you are looking to work for a company where you can make a real difference who are providing a platform where they will invest in you and your career!
What's on Offer
A Competitive Basic Salary