Business Development Manager
A rapidly expanding company with a strong culture of amibition and ethusiasm
Push personal boundaries within an established practise
About Our Client
My client operates within the professional services industry
* Revenue generation through creating a pipeline of new business opportunities with potential future employers.
* Build partnerships with the education sector to help find high potential, diverse talent.
* Create a comprehensive new business strategy and pipeline of new business opportunities.
* Write and deliver strong proposals and pitches.
* Present industry insights and case studies both internally and externally, with credibility and impact.
* Work with the internal marketing team to facilitate client events, briefings and workshops.
* Seek out new and innovative ways to identify and attract new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record in a new business role, with experience winning business with relevant clients at a senior level.
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience
- Developed business development skills, and consultative mindset - including, deep questioning, active listening, objection handling, co-designing the relevant solution with a client, and closing.
- Ability to contribute to a positive working environment which supports high performance.
- Personally ambitious and clearly driven - taking responsibility for delivering results, yet also highly collaborative when seeking out opportunities for the entire organisation to succeed.
- Thrives in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying up to £30,000
- Fantastic bonus opportunities
- C/A or Company car
- Excellent training
- Clear progression plan