Business Development Manager
Fantastic, unique BD opportunity with a leader in the entertainment industry
London-based with UK travel engaing with corporate clients in the leisure space
About Our Client
Our client are a global leader in escape rooms with multiple sites across the UK, global expansion plans on the immediate horizon and users of cutting edge technology.
A major focus for our client now is to be engaging with corporates around the services on offer from a corporate teambuilding/corporate entertainment/away days standpoint. Our client is also looking to engage with corporates around 'in-house' games and experiences they can offer, so interactive office-based teambuilding games for employees for example.
Our client want to become one of the 'go to's' for businesses looking to add unique teambuilding and team entertainment opportunities into their company experiences for staff.
- Driving force behind growth in the corporate market - as yet untapped and so a fantastic opportunity!
- Commercial role tasked with hitting B2B revenue targets in the UK
- Set out and deliver our client's strategy and plans for corporate sales across the sectors of teambuilding, learning & development, recruitment, reward & recognition, gifting and pure corporate entertainment
- Identify opportunities for new content/game creation
- You will be line managing x2 execs
- Working with the marketing and finance teams to agree associated revenue goals
- Build expansive new networks
- Lead and manage all pitches to potential clients
- Generate and develop a consistent new business pipeline, producing performance reports and forecasts
This role is all about winning corporate business (SME & FTSE) and so must be done so in a collaborative, consultative and partnership-focused fashion.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong sales experience and a proven track record in exceeding new business revenue targets
- Well-versed in establishing corporate relationships
- Consultative, collaborative and partnerships-focused
- Self-confidence and ability to work autonomously
- Industry experience (ie. entertainment/leisure) is not essential but having worked in a start/scale up environment and knowing the ropes around mucking in, in this sort of environment is extremely important
- Proven track record in travelling to pitch - it is ideal if you are based in & around London as the HQ is Central London but you will be required to travel as & when up and down the country to pitch and this could be at times fairly frequent and consistent
- Excited by diving in and making a big impact in a high-growth business
- Track record of deal structure and delivery
- Strong, confident and amiable negotiator with emphasis on long term customer relationships
- Honest, playful and a real team player
What's on Offer
Our client are looking to pay circa £45-50k base salary with great earning potential in commission, to be discussed at interview.
I really look forward to hearing from you!