Business Development Manager
Join a leading International Digital Video Publishing Business
Sell to C-Level across TV/ Global News/ Online Media
About Our Client
An International Digital Video publishing business with offices across Europe. They connect audiences across the world with leading organisations, currently providing C-level thought leadership internationally through their documentaries and filmed interviews.
Currently content is being provided in partnership with the likes of The Times, Bloomberg, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, BBC Worldwide and CBS News. Delivering value to their clients, which include household names such as Microsoft, Cisco, Siemens, KPMG and many more Tier 1 Corporate clients.
Due to rapid growth throughout the summer they are looking for ambitious Business Development Managers to support their fast-growing International operation (based in London), helping to expand their Global client portfolio.
As the Business Development Manager, Barnet (North Finchley) you will:
- Communicating multimedia propositions to blue chip, Tier 1 clients across a range of platforms including TV, National Newspaper and Online Media, selling across the UK, EU and beyond.
- Make cold calls to clients, with some face to face meetings;
- Work alongside the Directors learning from them on how to effectively research in order to presenbt to major global clients;
In particular, as the Business Development Manager, North Finchley, you will:
- Research and prospecy
- Execute the full sales lifecycle; from prospecting and approaching CEO's and Directors of blue chip/ tier 1 organisations, through to negotiation and closing the deal.
- Work to targets, in a competitive sales environment
- Collaborate with the different departments within the business.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager, Barnet, will have:
- 2+ years of telephone based sales experience - this must be in either media, events or digital;
- Strong sales accumen - a new business hunter, not an account manager!
- Pro-active, competitive, nature with excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
The Business Development Manager, Barnet, will receive:
- A base salary up to £25,000 - look I know it's not the highest, but give the current climate they will review after 3-6 months;
- Uncappped commission - top performers take home £80k in year one
- Excellent internal training - fantastic career progression - Directors take home £150,000!