Business Development Manager
Are interested in the renewables sector?
Do you have knowledge of Government funding schemes?
About Our Client
50 five (UK) Ltd are Leading Installers of Electrical Vehicle Charging points, Air Source Heat Pumps, Boilers and Storage batteries into the domestic market. 50five has strong relationships with some of the largest companies in the industry and focuses on delivering energy saving products with excellent customer service to both contractors as well as through direct sales.
Formerly VHS, and with over 20 years in the heating industry, 50five, a Dutch based company and a subsidiary of Engie were looking for opportunities within the UK, when they acquired the business in 2017. Since then they have changed the name 50five in 2018 and the business is going from strength to strength.
The right candidate will be part of the senior management team and will be responsible for securing new business. This will consist of sourcing new clients altogether as well as continuing to develop our extensive list of existing partners. You will be targeting markets such as; Local Authorities, Social Housing Providers, end users and Commercial.
Experience of energy saving products and funded markets within the social and domestic market is preferred, as is working with B2B/ B2B2C sector.
Reporting into the Country Manager the Business Development Manager will be expected to:
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to secure contracts in line with company revenue and margin targets
- Seek new business/ tender opportunities with new and existing business's
- Working with the senior management team to put together a robust, commercially sound and quality tender submission.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers to meet contract needs
- Work with the senior management team to ensure the business meets its targets
- Produce weekly reporting/ action plans
- Be an adaptable individual that is able to respond well to change.
- Support a culture which promotes 50five (UK) ltd as a socially responsible employer, which recognises the absolute importance of health and safety and environmentally responsible behaviour.
- Any other additional duties that may be deemed necessary to fulfil your duties
The Successful Applicant
What will the successful Business Development have:
- Have previous Direct Sales experience selling at least one of the following products: Gas Boilers, Air Source Heat Pumps, Electric Car chargers, Solar PV.
- A very strong understanding of the bid and tender process.
- Possess knowledge of Government funding schemes/3rd party support/finance facilities.
- Excellent communication skills and proven background in hitting sales targets.
- A very positive outlook and the desire to do well.
What's on Offer
What is on offer to the successful candidate?
- Excellent package depending on experience.
- Company car