- New role due to expansion and growth
- Want to join a leading manufacturer with an international presence?
About Our Client
Since 1979, our client has focused on providing technical equipment and services that make boating more enjoyable.
Managing engine noise, smoke and vibration as well as your overboard discharges is becoming increasingly important. Our client offers the most advanced products available to achieve this, with standard components and designed bespoke solutions that are project managed to meet their client requirements. Offering solutions to the pleasure, commercial and super yacht industries. Which is now being offered outside their core marine industry, into other industries such as rail, defence, energy, agriculture etc.
Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Create strategies to successfully identify and deliver new business opportunities
* Build strong relationships with clients, identifying their needs and developing proposals to address these needs
* Provide outstanding customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
* Create sales forecasts and actively work towards their delivery
* Deliver profitable sales growth
* Possess a strong understanding of the company's products and those of the competition and how they are positioned * Collaborate with other internal business departments to develop new products and services to meet the needs of clients while delivering profitable sales growth
* Attend conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and to stay up to date with market trends and regulations
* Meet agreed performance objectives
* Adhere to company policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
Successful Business Development Manager:
To possess a combination of business management, financial analysis, and marketing skills.
The ability to sell products to a wide range of consumers, to work in a structured manner and
are good negotiators.
They will have skills and qualifications that include:
* Experienced with a successful business development background
* Market knowledge including non-marine, industrial markets
* The ability to effectively promote, negotiate, and sell ideas, products and services
* A solid understanding of business and marketing principles
* Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the client's requirements
* A structured approach with excellent time management skills
* Excellent customer relationship skills
* Self-motivated and organised, with the desire to meet customer and business expectations
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and plan to meet deadlines to achieve required targets
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues in a positive and professional manner
* Computer literacy including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Team player
What's on Offer
On Offer for the Business Development Manager:
- Salary: £40 - 55,000 based on experience
- Uncapped Commission
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car
- Opportunity to progress and grow you career