- Well known brand with lots of heritage
- New role due to growth
About Our Client
As a leading brand within their sector, our client have a fantastic heritage with an ever growing portfolio of products.
They supply high street retail, independent shoe stores and a vast range of online customers, with exciting growth plans to build on their success.
The business are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing key account objectives for achieving sales budgets for direct account portfolio and targeted new major accounts.
- Plan, negotiate and control annual portfolio sales budgets in order to achieve company objectives.
- Manage and control account base sales promotions and campaigns.
- Grow the business in all areas year on year by increasing sales and overall profits:
- Build and develop retail and e-tail channels through successful account management at all levels.
- Retain and develop existing business through effective account management.
- Establish joint business plans with all key accounts.
- Explore opportunities to grow the business through targeting new major accounts
- Analyse accounts using all available internal and external data to identify deviations in performance with a view to implementing remedial plans.
- Likewise, to identify areas of growth that can be exploited in other areas of the business.
- To ensure that new and existing products are promoted effectively:
- Introduce new product lines to new and existing customers by working closely with Design and Marketing Departments.
- Ensure that all channels are provided with an appropriate range of products.
- Identify and report new product opportunities to the Design and Marketing teams for further research.
- Identify and report new business opportunities.
- Manage and develop educational programmes within relevant accounts.
- Manage account base professionally, ensuring high levels of customer service and efficient support through effective internal and external communication, together with strong attention to detail.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking to speak to candidates that have FMCG experience selling into multiple routes to market. This is a home based role with national travel, and whilst you will have a portfolio of accounts to manage, this is a new business focused role so it is essential you have a proven track record of winning new customers and growing existing business.
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 + £10K bonus + benefits.