Business Development Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a SaaS business in Bristol in growth stage.
An award winning Bristol based business.
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning SaaS and Consultancy business who are dedicated to Social Care. They are able to offer market leading advisory services alongside a powerful SaaS platform which gives unrivalled insights and data into the market.
As Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities.
- Generate new business in the form of subscriptions to the online (SaaS) platform and advisory services.
- Identify opportunities to expand accounts through subscription bolt-ons and upgrades.
- Deliver online demonstration of the platform to potential customers.
- Pitch advisory services to new clients.
- Handle all inbound sales leads generated by the marketing team.
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to conversion.
- Manage, develop and deliver a sales pipeline.
- Develop strong, long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Maintain the CRM systems.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Business Development experience within Software/SaaS or within a Social Care environment.
- A collaborative worker who is able to work effectively with a wider team.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Commercially aware individual.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback.
What's on Offer
- A basic salary between £45,000 and £50,000.
- A company bonus scheme.
- Collaborative and ambitious team environment.