- Top 10 Accounting Firm
- Superb Growth Potential
About Our Client
Our client is a top 10 accounting firm with a huge presence here in Manchester.
As Business Development Manager you'll be responsible for networking and building relationships with c-suite level contacts on behalf of partners within the firm.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Targeting and generating potential income using both proactive and reactive sales techniques, capitalising on leads and existing relationships
- Sourcing new business with the aim of establishing profitable long term client relationships
- Preparing and delivering client pitches in all areas of the new business life cycle, including tenders and proposal preparation, engaging with the wider Markets & Clients team and Partners as required
- Identifying referral and cross selling opportunities and engaging across the firm to collaborate with service and sector teams as and where appropriate
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
The Successful Applicant
As Business Development Manager you'll need to demonstrate a track record in building lasting relationships with contacts at all levels within businesses of all sizes.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate working knowledge of selling professional services and have a wide understanding of businesses from all sectors.
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000 basic salary. Six figure OTE once established. 25 days holiday plus an excellent additional suite of benefits options.