- Great progression & Development
- Successful growing business
About Our Client
Our client are a leading provider of stationery products, who are looking for a strong new business hunter.
- Research and identify new business opportunities within across industrial, catering, food and beverage manufacturers sectors
- Drive new business opportunities through marketing the company
- Connect with prospective clients over social media, email, and phone calls
- Set up meetings and calls with prospective clients
- Develop sales strategy
- Contribute to the sales team by meeting deadlines and goals
- Travel to meet with potential clients.
- Analyse the competition to prevent a decline in sales and maintain market share
- Engage customers by finding their needs and resolve any complaints that a customer may have.
The Successful Applicant
- 1 years B2B field sales experience minimum
- Must have sold a service or solution
- Driving license
- Money motivated
What's on Offer
- Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, iPad, 25 days holidays + BH
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities - Clear Career Path
- Home Based, Client Facing Role - 100% New Business
- Great Earning Potential - Uncapped Commission Structure