- Earning Potential
About Our Client
The business is a successful yet, growing company within the construction market. They are a UK based manufacturer who's products are used in the sound proofing of new build projects.
As part of their major growth plans following their recent success and investment, they are looking to recruit a new Regional Business Development Managers to find new projects across the south
In this role as a Regional Business Development Manager you will be tasked with selling the company's acoustic floor, wall and ceiling products to the new build market.
- Primarily working with house builders, main contractors and sub-contractors you will also spend time with architects through specification.
- The requirement is certainly to attract a short-term win turnaround whilst keeping a hold on longer term larger project wins.
- To begin with this will be a new business focused position, winning new contracts with new clients but you will retain the clients that you win.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager will have a strong sales background within the construction market.
- You will be driven, dynamic and goal orientated to reach your targets.
- You will understand the construction process, have existing contacts with contractors and house builders.
- You will have a proven track record as Business Development Manager
What's on Offer
What is on offer to the successful Sales Manager?
- Basic salary depending on experience.
- Company car
- An excellent bonus scheme.
- Uncapped earning potential