Business Development Manager
Remote role: taking charge of your diary & timetable
Work for a brand that challenges some of the biggest names on the market!
About Our Client
Our client started life as an industry challenger, and quickly grew into an established SaaS provider to legal firms - primarily the top 200.
Their clients are widely recognised, Tier 1 legal firms.
The business's culture is that of high performance & high trust, with the majority of the sales team scattered across the UK - meeting on a semi-regular basis to maintain team culture.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager as they have an increased volume of work & ambitious targets.
The Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Strategically targeting key individuals within target organisations.
- Building confidence for the brand by demonstrating industry knowledge & understanding client's pains.
- Managing prospects from initial interactions through to successful sale & ongoing account management.
- Responsibility for own pipeline building & reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Conducting meeting both virtually and in person (when possible) with new and existing clients to win additional business.
- Hitting monthly & quarterly targets, both revenue based and activity.
- Supporting accounts from on-boarding through to support to increase software usage & value to organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager will:
- You must have experience selling software to tier 1 & 2 legal firms within the UK market.
- Have a provable track history of hitting and overachieving targets.
- Be able and willing to travel nationally - likely a number of F2F meetings in London.
The role is posted for the East Midlands but is available to people nationally.
What's on Offer
This role will provide a new challenge & new platform to build off for an established sales person with industry experience.