Business Development Manager
A growing business currently going through a growth stage
Perfect for a software sales candidate with a proven track record
About Our Client
The client is a SaaS company that is investing heavily in their commercial functions to continue their growth. They have not slowed down during lockdown and are keen to progress forward.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Track record of bringing on new business.
- Get involved with already trading accounts to work on expanding their value
- Strategically target sector specific companies - from SME/Mid-market - Enterprise
- Collaborate with internal functions to bespoke software solutions for high value clients
- Maintain pipeline and hit set targets
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager:
- Around 5+ years experience selling a software into SME - Enterprise accounts
- Experience in solution lead selling
- A provable track record of hitting & overachieving against target
- Selling into industrial markets, such as engineering & construction
- Contacts within these industries you are able to leverage to make an instant impact
What's on Offer
The successful Business Development Manager will have options to progress and expand their role within the company including working on international accounts & leading the penetration of new sectors.