- Exciting opportunity to grow with an expanding team
- Competitive Salary and uncapped commission
About Our Client
Our client was founded in 2004 with the aim of using innovative technology to deliver real transformation in their chosen sectors of Social Housing and the NHS.
Holding true to their founding principles, they are now the market-leading provider of websites, intranets, secure portals, and online digital solutions to these sectors. They are proud that they have built a reputation for providing creative solutions on scalable, future-proofed software, and providing first class on-going support.
In short, this client is an established and profitable software product and services company with an excellent reputation, which nevertheless preserves the entrepreneurial culture on which it was founded.
They are an innovative and market-leading digital transformation solutions organisation empowering the UK's public sector, founded to use innovative technologies to make a positive impact on people's lives.
Business Development Manager Role Summary
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and successful Business Development Manager to join a growing enterprise sales team to sell their market leading Digital Transformation solutions to C-level executives across the public sector. The role will be fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic, selling to new name logos and existing key accounts, which will involve:
· Managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish (prospect to close)
· Researching companies and the industry to understand the relevant issues and challenges that are influencing technology investments and decision making
· A desire to learn and to be able to communicate the value proposition
· Presenting and demonstrating our solutions to C-level executives, building relationships with key stakeholders across target organisations, and successfully navigating complex deal cycles.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager:
The ideal candidate will be a hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their sales career to the next level, joining a market leading company to offer an exciting career path. The successful candidate will have experience of selling enterprise software solutions to new logos and/or strategic account expansion activity.
· 2+ years b2b sales experience
· Proven successful sales experience (Software Solution Sales)
· Enjoy working and taking pride in achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a consultative approach
· Ability to carry out the entire sales cycle (cold call, demonstrations, qualification, proposals, negotiation, and close)
· Ability to work under pressure with a diligent and consistent work ethic and a desire to chase down deals
· An outgoing personality, determined attitude, good listening skills and a drive to be the best
· Must be PC literate, able to write professional business emails and compelling proposals
· Familiarity using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
· An understanding of selling to the public sector would be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
What we offer
· Competitive base salary & uncapped commission scheme
· Unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
· The opportunity to work in a company voted globally as one it the "50 best workplaces to watch"
· A meritocracy, with real opportunities for rapid career development