Business Development Manager
Join the world's leading software and information organisation!
Talented strategic sales people needed to close Enterprise accounts
About Our Client
Having recently developed a solution which aggregates social, document and facial recognition for online identity verification, they have a unique proposition to revolutionise the lucrative identity and fraud prevention space. Operating as a new business unit from a hugely successful online information provider, they are in a position to aggressively take this solution to market.
A FTSE 150 business with huge potential, my client is excited about what the future holds. Their leadership team has a wealth of experience within this industry, and are looking to develop employees to future proof themselves for the imminent expansion.
Their B2B solution offers a more secure, faster solution for understanding who customers are, integrating seamlessly with the customer's journey.
As a Business Development Manager, London, you will be responsible for:
- Closing new business across the public sector/governments vertical,
- You will have a focus on developing strategic business within Tier 1 accounts, and fuelling pipeline with shorter sales cycles for the SME market.
- You will take ownership of the full 360 cycle.
- To be successful in this role you will need to focus on being client facing as much as possible.
- Each sale will require navigation through the business and face time with senior decision makers up to C-suite.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Business Development Manager, London, position, you should exhibit the following qualities:
- Successfully sold into the tech space alongside the public sector space and a track record in closing within at least one of the following verticals: FS, Banking, Insurance, Fintech, Reatil and Governments/NFP
- History of closing Enterprise software deals with Global 2000 businesses.
- Able to evidence achievement against new business targets.
- Hunter profile, with experience in 360 complex solution selling.
- Candidates with experience selling software, data, or ID/Fraud solutions will stand out.
What's on Offer
The Business Development Manager, London, will receive:
- Base salary depending on experience
- Uncapped OTE - 10% commission on all contracts with no threshold
- Excellent benefits
- WFH capability