Business Development Manager
Successful leading FM company
About Our Client
Electronic fire solutions and services
The Commercial Fire Consultant will be required to maintain and grow relationships with SME's,
Public sector and Corporate businesses, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth
goal. Reporting to the Fire Systems Sales Manager, the Commercial Fire Consultant will be expected
to manage and grow customer accounts within a defined geographical territory. Responsible for
selling Fire Alarm installation and maintenance solutions whilst providing best in class customer
service to our customer accounts.
- Achieve and exceed monthly / annual targets for installation order value, gross margin,
- and recurring revenue.
- Lead demand-generating activities in an assigned market for the product speciality.
- Build a sales pipeline to support the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly targets for growth.
- This position includes periods of telephone-intensive work, with outside travel to
- Customer's premises, and all prospective employees must generate new business growth
- by targeting key regional accounts, competitor's customers and specific market sectors,
- from both existing and new customers.
- Develop existing and cultivate new customer relationships within your territory in line with
- your Individual sales plan.
- Pro-actively manage allocated existing customers to maximize their retention.
- Demonstrate a balance of developing new business and proactive account management
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 years business to business sales experience with a proven track record
- Proven new business development sales experience.
- Proven ability to self-generate leads
- Technical, solution sales background
- Technical knowledge of fire systems or products is preferred but related technical industry
- knowledge may be considered.
- 'FIA qualifications desirable but not essential
- An awareness and ongoing knowledge of fire legislation.
- Strong territory management and sales planning skills
- Demonstrate PC Literacy with knowledge of Microsoft products (O365, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- and Outlook).
- UK Driving License
What's on Offer
- Clear progression & development