- Receive up to £650 per day INSIDE IR35
- Initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension
About Our Client
My London based financial services client is a local relationship bank, providing personalised banking services to both businesses and individuals.
To be considered for the Business Intelligence Analyst 6-month contract role, you must present evidence of the following:
- Analytic and collaborative approach, with the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of working in both Agile and Waterfall
- Strong technical and analytic skills, specifically in relation to large data volumes
- Effective Stakeholder Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to analyse, articulate and present complex issues clearly and concisely
- Ability to work well under pressure
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Business Intelligence Analyst contract role, will fulfil the following:
- Business case creation, feasibility study and solution evaluation.
- Strategy analysis: exploring and analysing current situations, internal and external strategic drivers, implementation strategies and identifying risks and impacts of a desired implementation approach.
- Process Design: ability to document both the AS-IS and TO-BE situations for relevant business domains
- Planning and monitoring deliverables: monitor and manage his/her own BA and wider project deliverables. Escalate and manage risks and issues as they arise.
- Change Delivery: Helping identify impacts to the Business, Processes, IT Systems and Organisational structure.
- Business readiness - Planning and co-ordinating communications and training to support the Project implementation
- Collaborative working: Active participant and contributor within the Bank's BA practice
What's on Offer
The day rate for this contract role is between 600 and 650 - per day INSIDE IR35