Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager
Deliver a crucial straegic BI project for a Multi national compnay
Leave a legacy across BU function of a market renowned organisation
About Our Client
My client is a global Life Science business in the Science and Research industry based in Surrey.
The successful candidate for the Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager 6-month contract role will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Developing the maturity of the Business Intelligence Organisation and Governance at the business.
- Act as the bridge between the BI IT team and key stakeholders within all Business Functions to shape, define and develop key business BI roles (End Users, Analysts, Super Users, Power Users, Data Scientists and Functional Owners) and develop supporting collateral and governance to enable these users to adopt BI as a self-service offering.
- Be responsible for the continuous education, training and knowledge transfer to these Business roles and stakeholder groups on the evolving BI estate so that they remain empowered with the service provided by the BI IT team.
- Lead on good BI practice and the art-of-the-possible, showcasing the capabilities of our BI service and its application to business problems and taking these possibilities to the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager 6-month contact role the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A proven understanding of Business Intelligence and data warehousing
- Proven working knowledge (hands on) in developing and using front-end presentation tools including SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics and Microsoft Power BI.
- A proven track record of developing/using SAP BW and HANA, knowledge of BW Data Warehouse architecture and data models is essential.
- Proven working knowledge in developing solutions and using at least SAP Analytics Cloud and or, SAP Business Objects and Microsoft Power BI
- Ideally hold accredited certification on the above presentation tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business processes within Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain and Procurement is a nice to have
What's on Offer
The day rate for this 6 month contract is between £300 and £360 and outside IR35