Business Intelligence Manager
Senior position within a very exciting company
Chance to work with a company who really make a difference
About Our Client
Our client is a provider of community-based social care services across the UK. They make a difference to the lives of tens of thousands of people every single day.
- Design, develop and implement ETL processes.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and information needs.
- Build, shape and develop a BI team to produce high quality insight, analysis and support to the business.
- Implement data driven automation of business processes.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a background in the management, coaching and development experience of BI/MI teams.
- Experience with SQL and Data Warehousing techniques.
- You will have used SSIS/Alteryx to automate a process.
- Significant experience with data visualisation tools (Tableau is essential, Power BI would also be advantageous).
- Ideally you will have worked closely with HR in previous roles.
- Previous experience in the care sector would be preferable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits package.
- Chance to leave your mark and change the data vision for this company.
- Work for a company that makes a real difference in the community.