A forward-thinking, multi-national hospitality company
a worldwide leader with 4500 sites and 250,000 employees
About Our Client
Far more than a worldwide leader. We are 250,000 hospitality experts who share the same passion. Welcoming people. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses. Every day, we put all our energy into spreading the most powerful promise in the hospitality profession:
identify and manage accounts and relationships through day to day sales activities. Focus on Key clients and new business opportunities.
- Support and raise awareness of the hotels within the portfolio
- Developing and target business for priority hotels within portfolio
- Support new opening within the Global network through operations, sales and marketing actions to the UK and internationally.
- Take the lead on the meetings and events segment - drive strategy and look for new business opportunities for the global network
- Prepare monthly sales report showing personal & departmental activity and results.
- Assist with organising and attending trade shows, familiarisation visits and functions relevant to the department's needs.
- Assist and organise missions and appointments with UK and International hotels throughout the year. Includes hosting evening events mainly midweek.
- Work with UK Groups & Director and UK team in developing new tactical offerings and promotional campaigns to help support need periods
-Meeting planner loyalty programme recruitment with clients and act as a training support to hotels.
The Successful Applicant
inimum of 3-5 years' experience within an events, operations or sales environment, preferably at a central level.
* Account or business management experience - Minimum 5 years.
* Understanding of the meeting and events market- desirable Minimum 18 months
* Working within a global hotel company
* UK and/or overseas hotel experience.
* Minimum education level - A levels(preferable/not essential)
* The successful applicant must possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
There will be International travel
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £40K plus package and international travel