Business Partner - Investments
Business Partner required to provide commercial financial insight
Focusing on Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
About Our Client
Our client are a well established investment management house based in London with over £20 billion AUM.
The Business Partner based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Generation and presentation of quarterly reporting, including presentations for Board meetings, risk committees and management meetings
- Regular update and reporting of business critical KPI's, review business MI and maintain and review portfolio management systems and tools
- Be able to represent the firm at various levels within the portfolio governance structure
- Undertaking as directed, detailed investment analysis on an existing or potential investment through detailed Excel based models
- Manage the quarterly valuation process and monthly NAV process. Validating and preparing analysis on each investment and manage the structure of each Fund and investment.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Partner based in London will have had the following exposure:
- ACA, CFA or CIMA with practice exposure
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, in particular being able to interrogate complex and create simple Excel models as well as analysing data outputs and presenting information in a succinct manner, using Powerpoint
- Thorough understanding of the valuation techniques used to price unlisted investments
- Key understanding of industry dynamics for invested assets
- Ability to question assumptions in capital accounting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and bonus potential alongside an opportunity to excel in a varied, commercial role.