Business Performance Senior Manager
The opportunity to shape and innovate cost and revenue transformation.
Direct exposure to CFO
About Our Client
A highly reputable household name in the Retail and Corporate Banking space .
The successful candidate will take ownership of Business Performance analytics, reporting directly into the CFO and sitting within the Wider Finance function based in the City of London.
- The preparation of financial reports either directly for the CFO or in support of the Director of Business Performance and Analysis
- Reviewing complex papers and preparing analysis and recommendations for the CFO
- The collation of key management information from a variety of sources in preparation for ExCo and Board
- Attending and preparing for finance leadership team meetings and wider communication on behalf of the CFO across the function
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will already be an established Business Performance Professional/ Specialist within the Banking or Financial Services industry who has proven experience in developing a deep understanding of the business they support, preferably with these skills and experience:
- Financial Services (Retail experience preferred)
- Preparing Executive and Board level financial presentations
- The generation of financial outlooks based on analysis of trends in income and cost
- Production of financial models of 'what if' scenarios
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being able to summarise complex financial analysis to an executive level audience
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and clear career progression.