Business Systems Analyst (Billing Software)
Excellent opportunity to join Utilities software house working on full SDLC
Working with customers / users and dev teams delivering customer solutions
About Our Client
My client is an Energy industry software house who provide bespoke solutions to industry leading clients all over the UK. They have a great team culture - a collaborative team effort, a non-hierarchical structure and full exposure to the business at BSA level.
- Work closely with in-house software developers to design and support bespoke commercial systems for the electricity and gas industries.
- The role will cover a full scope of software development activities including requirements gathering, system design, testing and customer support, enabling you to take personal responsibility for most of the lifecycle tasks from concept to fully-formed product.
- We also expect our Business System Analysts to enhance their skills by engaging with regulatory bodies, analysing industry issues that impact our software and becoming the relevant subject matter expert for specific product areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have demonstrable professional experience working as a Business Systems Analyst or an IT Business Analyst working on software development
- Must be able to capture both non-functional and functional requirements and work with in-house development teams to deliver the software and test the requirements against customer expectations
- Highly articulate with excellent communication skills to convert complex technical requirements into easy to understand requirements for non-technical audiences
- Experience in testing software, UAT experience required, post go-live support required
- Customer facing skills, personable, friendly and professional attitude to working with customers
- Experience of working in the UK Energy Retail industry
- Expertise in billing systems, validation systems and electricity products and market offerings
- Experience keeping up to date with Energy market trends and changes
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £45,000 + BENEFITS