Business Systems Director
Opportunity to join a highly acquisitive organisation
Senior leadership role
About Our Client
Multi-site distribution organisation covering both B2B and B2C customers. This role is based in Greater Manchester and will require travel.
Our client is looking to standardise a number of key processes and operating procedures across the business. Reporting into the COO and working closely with the organisation's senior leadership team, the Business Systems Director will be responsible for driving this standardisation forward whilst considering wider process improvement and where technology can be better utilised to drive efficiency.
The Business Systems Director will be responsible for:
- Managing the IT Systems and Operational Audit teams;
- Identifying where improvements can be made to drive productivity and efficiency; both from an operational and technology perspective;
- Working closely with the wider business to drive continuous improvement;
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for the position of Business Systems Director, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of delivering core business systems and processes in a multi-site environment;
- Experience of creating standard operating procedures and ensuring adoption at all levels;
- Proven experience of driving productivity and efficiency through operational excellence and innovative technology;
- Experience of working within a Wholesale / Consumer goods environment;
- Good understanding of how to deliver efficient trading processes;
- Proven stakeholder engagement at all levels;
- Ability to travel in the UK.
What's on Offer
- £Highly competitive +
- Bonus +
- Car Allowance +
- Pension +
- Private Health
There can be limited remote working, but our client will expect you to be onsite c4 days per week.