Amazing brand with huge potential to grow
Alot of autonomy within poisiton.
About Our Client
My client is an amazing brand currently growing their head office team and looking for an experienced buyer to join their team.
- Negotiating cost prices, delivery terms, packaging and judging level of business with suppliers.
- Taking responsibility for the critical path ensuring product is brought into the business on time, reporting any issues to buying director when necessary.
- Maintaining regular communication with relevant departments including PR and Marketing, Warehouse, Shipping, Design and Merchandising.
- Involved in all fit meetings
- Visit stores to identify opportunities and threats.
- Retail buying experience, the retail side is a significant part of the business, so need to have core buying skills, strategy setting, range planning, trading etc.
- Hands on product development role dealing directly with Far East suppliers
- Taking control of critical path and communicating successfully with all the teams any changes effectively and efficiently.
- Compiling weekly sales report and collating information on stock and production availability for placing repeat orders on best sellers
- Managing an AB and BAA
The Successful Applicant
- Strong product development and technical experience with lingerie
- Good communicator with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to structure and develop reports
- Attention to detail
- Approachable and adaptable to change and able to reprioritize tasks
- A good understanding of the brand and customer
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- PC literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Relevant degree or qualification
What's on Offer
Huge potential for growth and competitive salary.