- Opportunity to work with a start up company
- Working with a company who are being a disruptor in the industry
About Our Client
The client is a start up business in the Modular Housing industry who are looking to disrupt the status quo. A wealth of experience across the current team, and a knowledge of the market.
- You will carry out market research, source and recommend potential supply partners and carry out due diligence of suppliers.
- You will negotiate pricing and commercial terms that match the needs of the business and align suppliers to the companies production plan and schedule.
- You will carry out product and supplier analysis, working to ensure the supplier or contractor meets the requirements and manage day to day product availability issues if needed.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have experience of sourcing suppliers in a range of locations (project specific) across MEP/Steel both in terms of suppliers and contractors.
- You will be able to work in a fluid way - as is the nature of a start up - ambiguity will be big.
- You will ideally have experience of Modular housing (not essential)
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting start up with experts in the Modular housing world
- An opportunity to shape the supply chain from scratch
- £45k salary + 5k car allowance (plus other perks)