Amazing Indirect Procurement opportunity at Global FMCG Company
Working with a highly creative marketing team
About Our Client
Our client is the largest FMCG global retailer who are always looking to innovate their products, understanding the needs of the modern world and what their consumer wants.
- Drive the strategic sourcing of Direct Marketing Expense in Market
- Supporting sourcing strategy development, implementation, deployment and stakeholder management to meet emerging business needs;
- Responsible for sourcing and operational expertise in defined Categories (Experiential, Content, PR, Sponsorship and Shopper) collaboratively aligning with Marketing functions (Marketing Communications, regional Brand teams, Markets);
- Develop strong collaboration with Finance Department and marketing function in BU to ensure knowledge of and a proactive approach to budget timeline and planning in order to support the input for Zero Based Budgeting;
- Relationship management with strategic partners;
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to effectively partner/ influence/ lead to drive change and achieve business results;
- Worked managing complex internal and external relationships;
- Exceptional business communication skills;
- Strategic perspective coupled with and based on the foundation of a good Analytic skill set
What's on Offer
An amazing opportunity to work with a world-known organisation where Marketing is key and the Procurement Team gets involved in the business strategy. In this role there is strong base salary and package, as well as the opportunity to join a growing procurement function that has employee growth plans.