Multinational business with a large footprint within their industry
Opportunity to progress and develop within your role
About Our Client
My client is a growing multinational Manufacturing and Production business based in Bolton looking for a buyer to join their purchasing team and develop with the role with the chance of future progression.
As a buyer within this manufacturing and production business your responsibilities will be;
- Purchase raw materials and services according to customer demand and project plans.
- Negotiate and build relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Maintain system integrity within procurement ensuring that KPI's are met.
- Take a proactive approach in bettering processes and techniques within the department by using initiative and communicating with multiple departments.
- Source new suppliers and competitive quotes using RFQ's and research.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this buyer role based in Bolton would;
- Have experience within heavy fabrication purchasing.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a purchasing role.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills and be proactive in their approach.
- Come from a manufacturing background.
- Be a SAP user and have a good knowledge of MRP systems.
- Preferably be CIPS qualified.
What's on Offer
£24,000 - £29,000 + Package