Join a growing manufacturer on a 6 month FTC with chance of it turning perminent
Great culture and a market leader within their field
About Our Client
My client is a growing market leading Manufacturing and Production based business based in Manchester. They are looking to add a Buyer to their team on a 6 month FTC, this business has a fantastic culture and are always looking at ways to improve their business.
The Key responsibilities for this Manufacturing and Production Buyer based in Manchester will be;
- To manage specific categories within Purchasing such as Machined parts, various electrical components etc.
- Analyse the market and proactively seek ways to improve processes and make educated purchasing decisions.
- Manage the ERP system effectively as well as updating costs and specifications.
- Adapt accordingly to the change in market.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure efficiency and that a collaborative approach is taken.
- Manage a multinational supply base by building and maintain new and existing relationships whilst securing the best terms and negotiating on cost.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate for this Buyer role will be the following;
- Able to demonstrate deliverables and impacts they have made in purchasing functions previously and look at implementing improvements in this role.
- Eager to progress and on their way up through development and success.
- Analytically minded and able handle data and use this to strategically approach certain purchasing activities as well as being ERP/MRP competent.
- Show initiative and be commercially minded.
- Relevant degree and CIPS qualified.
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in a buyer role and come from a manufacturing background.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £37,000 + Package