Leading Service Provider
Exciting time to be joining a Procurement Function that is going through growth
About Our Client
A leading Service Provider that has gone through a positive change programme and is continuing to further develop their initiatives. They are a people centred and value based organisation which really is a great place to work and one that has a culture of embracing innovation.
- Lead on delivery of medium to low spend procurement activity across the organisation.
- Support Category Managers in Providing advice on options appraisal, tendering strategy, evaluation criteria and management of contracts.
- Support category managers in the development of category strategies.
- Work with Category Managers to identify and deliver cost savings and income opportunities.
- Build cross functional sourcing teams and develop internal relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Buyer who is passionate about what they do and always be striving to improve. They will have a strong commercial and analytical mind set, strong commercial acumen an understanding of standard forms of contract and strategic capability in achieving outcomes and meeting organisation priorities.
Candidates will be CIPS qualified or keen to works towards CIPS and be experienced in managing a range of indirect goods and services.
What's on Offer
£29,000 plus great benefits and study support.