Join a high growth, innovation lead business wit a fantastic culture
Take on a 6-9 month contract buying role with a good chance to go perm
About Our Client
My Client is a high growth, innovation lead business with great culture and vision. They are looking for a buyer to join there business on an FTC basis for 6 - 9 months with a good opportunity to go permanent if the candidate delivers.
The key responsibilities for this buyer role within Manufacturing and Production based in Greater Manchester will be;
- Placing and chasing orders.
- Updating and maintaining SAP.
- Analysing spend.
- Supporting the purchasing manager as and when required in any other duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Buyer role based in Greater Manchester will be;
- Able to start with short notice or immediately available.
- Show drive and the want to progress and deliver within the role.
- Have a good knowledge of SAP and worked at a similar level within a Manufacturing/ Electro Mechanical organisation.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a purchasing role.
- An analytical background or mindset would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
£25,000-£35,00 + Package