Opportunity to work in a well known retailler
A brilliant role to help with the long term development of the business
About Our Client
The Client are a well known retail business based in Luton, they have gone from strength to strength in recent years and continue to develop achievable and ambitious business plans to build on their recent success.
The Successful Buyer will be responsible for
- Sourcing and negotiating with suppliers
- Managing P&L, building towards business strategy
- Developing and Delivering on promotion plan built in collaboration with suppliers
- Building commercial ranges, optimising sales performance
- Influencing internal and external stake holders to ensure seamless achievement of business goals.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Buyer will
- Have a background in retail buying ideally witha focus on FMCG
- Have a background of building join business plans with suppliers, ensuring these are adhered to and ultimate achieved
- Be a great communicator, with the ability to deliver a robust and comprehensive message
- Be a savvy negotiator and influencer as they will be required of bringing internal and external stakeholders on a journey and be able to engage people into behavioural change.
- Be able to commute to Luton on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
The Successful Buyer will be working for a truly forward thinking and innovative business and be able to implement performance change through the amount of strategic autonomy they are afforded.
The salary is extremely competitive and is between £45-55k depending on ability and experience.
If this sounds of interest then make sure you apply ASAP!