Great development opportunity within a buyer role
Become part of an experienced purchasing team in a growing global business
About Our Client
My client is a growing Manufacturing and Production global organisation based in Warrington who have been highly successful through continuous investment and new product development. They are looking for a buyer on a temporary basis for 8 months who is wanting to progress and develop within a purchasing role within their experienced team. this role will have a good chance of going permanent.
The Key responsibilities for this Manufacturing and Production Buyer business will be;
- To manage and communicate with suppliers and ensure that orders and time lines are met through expectations set and building relationships.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to make sure that relevant departments are working together to achieve efficiency and targets
- Maintain and assist in the implementation the MRP system SAP as well as conducting tests when necessary.
- Purchasing over various categories inclusive of raw materials and packaging.
- Place and Chase orders using the MRP system SAP.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for Buyer role based in Warrington will be;
- Degree qualified.
- CIPS qualified or have the desire to work towards this.
- Operating in a purchasing role for at least 3 years within a manufacturing environment.
- Proactive and problem solving mentality.
- Great communication skills and able to work well within a team and independently.
- A good understanding of SAP and be able top easily navigate and assist in implementation.
- The ability to pick things up quickly and hit the ground running with a can do attitude.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £35,000 + package