Join a global organisation with a history of progression and growth
Great culture and environment
About Our Client
My client is a progressive and growing manufacturing and production business based in Crewe, they are a well respected global business with a strong team and great culture, looking for a Buyer to join them.
As a Buyer within this manufacturing and production business your responsibilities will be;
- Purchase raw materials and services according to customer demand and project plans.
- Negotiate and build relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Maintain system integrity within procurement ensuring that KPI's are met.
- Take a proactive approach in bettering processes and techniques within the department by using initiative and communicating with multiple departments.
- Source new suppliers and competitive quotes using RFQ's and research/ analysing of data.
- Liaise with key stake holders in the business to ensure that expectations are met and everyone is aligned to deliver targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Buyer role based in Crewe would;
- Have experience within heavy fabrication purchasing.
- Have a minimum of 3 year's experience in a purchasing role.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills and be proactive in their approach.
- Come from a manufacturing background.
- Be a SAP user and have a good knowledge of MRP systems.
- Preferably be CIPS and degree qualified.
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £29,000 + Package