Excellent day rates
Globally recognised bussiness
About Our Client
My client is a global manufacturer and supplier who maintains its leading position in the market by providing customers with world-class products and services.
- Purchase materials and services from Approved Suppliers in line with procedures.
- Purchase engineering and expense items at optimum cost to the business.
- Negotiate contracts and optimise pricing.
- ensure and achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Expedite purchase orders and measure Vendor on time performance.
- General purchasing duties including supplier liaison and invoice clearing.
- Visit suppliers to encourage and develop continuous improvement on costs / HSE and service.
- Communicate with Planning, Production, Stores, Design and Quality departments.
- Assist the Global procurement team as required.
The Successful Applicant
- A sound understanding of MRP systems.
- Contract negotiation skills essential.
- Ability to interact and communicate competently with external suppliers.
- SAP experience in PP/Purchasing/IM/WM preferable.
- responsible attitude towards his/her work ethic.
What's on Offer
Competitive contract rates and an opportunity to go temp to perm.