Global Manufacturing Brand
Great progression & development opportunities
About Our Client
A specialist Manufacturer, providing exceptional standards of quality and services. My Client serves a global market from a number of strategically located manufacturing sites to meet each of their customers specific needs.
The Key responsibilities of the buyer will be responsible for:
- Identifying and establishing specific savings opportunities through market analysis.
- Generation of savings and margin expansion
- Inflation, mitigation and control
- Reporting pricing updates
- ordering all goods for site.
- Raising standard (RMs, Components, Packaging)
- Rasing non-standard (consumables, etc) purchase orders.
- Working with Customer Services to ensure full and complete supply to customer, on time and in full.
- Moving deliveries in or out to meet customer demand and escalating any risks to production and therefore supply, as early as possible.
- Developing relationships with the internal team and also customers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful buyer will have:
- 3 years experience within a manufacturing background
- Ideally working towards/or CIPS qualified
- confident with MRP systems
- Advanced level of Excel skills
- Ability to manage large number of Worldwide suppliers
- Advanced negotiation skills
- The want to develop skills and move up within the business
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + benefits including development opportunities.