A great opportunity to work for a fast fashion Brand, outside of London
The role is open to Junior Buyers looking for their next fashion step
About Our Client
An established, fast fashion mutli product Brand, based in the South Wales. A strong brand, offering a competitive package and career potential
The Buyer key responsibilities would be;
1. Plan and agree the sales/margin and stock budget with the Merchandisers and General Managers.
- Source, select and negotiate with suppliers to obtain optimum product, prices and terms of contract.
- Undertake selection of all new products.
- Gather, analyse and interpret product, market and customer information in order to forecast future demand patterns for supply chain requirements.
- In conjunction with Merchandising, monitor and control the range to ensure budgeted stock turn, margin and profit targets are achieved.
- Manage the range plan to maximize customer service levels.
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to ensure all promotions are executed correctly.
- Work with the Trading and Marketing Managers to resolve commercial problems.
- When required, conduct range presentations to the Board, General Mangers, Retail and Overseas Investors.
- To have a full awareness of all legal and safety standards.
- Supervise the workload and appraisal of a Buyer's Assistant.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Buyer or Junior Buyer will have a fast fashion background and be looking for a new challenge
What's on Offer
The retail brand is offering the Womenswear Buyer a very competitive salary and relocation package, in South Wales