To develop career and work with an established Procurement Team.
An established organisation with opportunities to develop your career.
About Our Client
One of the worlds oldest and most respected organisations.
- Support and deploy a complete category strategy
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of spend categories
- Initiate procurement tenders and projects delivering values defined in the category strategy
- Manage negotiations around supply
- Conduct regular supplier reviews meetings
- Manage and review the category's contracts in line with best practice
The Successful Applicant
- CIPS qualification or studying towards
- Proven track record in delivering cost savings
- Experience of working across the full, end to end procurement process
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Competent contract negotiator
- Good level of IT
What's on Offer
£26,000 to £28,000
25 days annual leave