Work for a fast paced, fashion forward retailer
Work for a business based centrally in a North West city
About Our Client
This client are a fast paced retailer adding new styles added daily to ensure their customer is able to shop the most up to date trends.
Their product includes glam party dresses, celebrity-inspired looks, poolside perfect swimwear and also on-trend footwear.
- Attending all product launches throughout the year as specified
- Attending all relevant shows and completing trend research and comp shops when required
- Analysis and review of previous weeks sales with the merchandising department to propose and drive actions for the week ahead
- Negotiation with suppliers re trading terms and conditions and growing the supply base if and when required.
- Being constantly aware of new trends and opportunities to diversify and drive department/category sales
- Budget negotiation and planning within internal teams
- Working independently in a creative and trend led environment
- Managing budgets and OTB on in seasons and forward budgets
- Present ranges for sign off with Senior Buyers, Buying Director and Merchandising Director.
- Preparation and presentation of performance in trade meetings
- Proposals to assist driving sales in your relevant department
The Successful Applicant
- The right person will have worked across ladieswear clothing, in a fast paced environment- familiar with WSSI
- As a Buyer you will have extensive knowledge of competitors and supply base
- Confidence within own decisions and product selection. Comfortable in driving decisions on file and being accountable for all actions.
- Ability to look forward and predict trends both current and future
- Highly numerate and skilled within budget forecasting and planning
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work as a Buyer for one of the biggest, growing retailers in the North West.