- New role in structure
- Great entry level role into procurement
About Our Client
Multi site global business.
· To analyse data to identify areas for efficiency and savings.
· Build relationships with key suppliers.
· Negotiate, implement and maintain supply agreements with key suppliers.
· Champion procurement within the business.
· Raise purchase orders and expedite deliveries.
· Work with the Asset Manager to ensure service adherence is met on the fleet of machines.
· Advise and educate other departments on ways of working.
· Assist depots with any supplier issues as required.
· Assist on the development of processes and key ways of working.
· Ensure the Procurement structure is conducted in an ethical manor.
The Successful Applicant
· Must possess a detailed understanding of maintenance, servicing and spare parts procurement.
· Fully understand supplier management, contract negotiation and legal basics.
· Excellent excel and data analysis.
· At least 3 - 5 years in Procurement.
· Ability issues/problems solve.
· Proven delivery of performance improvement and change management.
· IT literate
· Drives success: has a can do attitude to pursuing goals and seizes opportunities
· Adapting approaches to situations embracing change and thinks positively, understands and values people, promotes team working
· Solving problems: examines and interprets information, develops insights and generates ideas. Develops expertise and adopts practical approaches
· Communicating and influencing: establishes rapport, challenges ideas.
· Flexible and resilient. Able to adjust to the demands of the business including working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Strategic thinking: able to develop strategies and plans to achieve strategic outcomes.
· Able to build relationships with a wide cross-section of private and public sector professionals.
What's on Offer
A great entry level role with a path to Category Manager