- Opportunity to progress and grow in an established business
- Huge training and development opportunity
About Our Client
Financial Services business that focuses on investments, pensions & general financial advice.
- Identify & implement cost savings (P&L) across the supply chain
- Identify and evaluate suppliers, assessing and carrying out due diligence as appropriate
- Running tender processes and supporting other members of the team to carry out more complex processes
- Negotiating - and supporting in the negotiation of - agreements for a value driven, future proofed outcome.
- Identify supply chain risk, where possible take action to mitigate or manage risk to an acceptable level, escalating promptly where appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work accurately under pressure both in terms of volume of work and deadlines from multiple sources - demonstrating the ability to multi task effectively.
- Actively looks for and recommends process improvements.
- Willing to support new department tasks.
- An understanding of procurement, its role within an organisation, how it adds value and interacts with other functions
- Has a good knowledge of contracts and procurement processes
- Is a good negotiator
What's on Offer
35-40k plus bonus and benefits.
Quote job ref
+44 115 948 3480