- Well established business, where you can progress and develop
- REMOTE working
About Our Client
Michael Page is working alongside an engineering business which distributes, sells and services Equipment.
- Working alongside the Indirect Category managers for a range of Category's and projects.
- Working within an End-to-end procurement process role, from sourcing, negotiating, contracting through to supplier management.
- Giving support to the indirect category managers to assist with category strategies and tendering activity to help meet business objectives.
- Supporting the SAP platform.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to procurement requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have-
- Experience within an Indirect Procurement position
- Knowledge of supply contracts
- Experience in looking at Risk management
- Ability to negotiate well with suppliers, bringing on new opportunities to the business
- Able to adapt to situations and work within a team
- Relevant education or qualification e.g. CIPS/MCIPS
What's on Offer
This role offers-
- £30,000-£40,000 + Bonus
- REMOTE at the moment. Could turn into Hybrid working - West Midlands based