- Well established business, where you can receive extensive support
- A progressive role
About Our Client
The client is a manufacturing business.
The key responsibilities will include-
- Full end-to-end process buyer role, responsible for pre-contract, contract negotiations and contract management
- Responsible for Utilities, IT and Engineering products.
- Monitoring suppliers and ensuring strong relationships are being maintained.
- Support the wider procurement team by helping implement procurement and strategies
- Meeting cost savings and bringing new opportunity to the business and team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have-
- Experience within a procurement position within similar categories
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong negotiation skills
- CIPS qualified or a relevant degree
- Analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- A team player
What's on Offer
The candidate will receive-
- Hybrid working (East Midlands based office- Derby)
- Free on-site parking
- Generous pension scheme.
- Great training programme/International training programmes
Quote job ref
+44 115 948 6404