Excellent company culture
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
The client for this role is a facilities services business.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage procurement processes and support the procurement team with any requirements
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best contracts are sourced and best value is achieved
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Ensure innovation is implemented throughout the procurement department
- Ensure all procurement contracts align with company policy and strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone with previous experience in indirect procurement (preferably with experience in FM contracts)
What's on Offer
This role offers a salary of £28 000 - £40 000 + benefits and excellent career progression.