Buyers Admin Assistant
Huge potential for growth
About Our Client
My client is a key retail brand based in Watford seeing 30% year on year growth on the department, as they continue to grow they are looking for a passionate Buyers Admin Assistant to join their team.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Run daily reports and update department figures for buyer and Senior Management.
- Prepare information for sign offs, meetings, supplier meetings etc.
- Attend weekly trade meetings
- Present best and worst in monthly buyers meetings
- Conduct comp shops online and in store.
- Communicate with merchandising to ensure accurate pipe line.
- Mentor all new starters around your level.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will have;
- The desire to become a Buyer and show passion for the brand and their customer
- Willing to learn new skills and to be open to new opportunities
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Good time management, prioritisation, negotiation & organisational skill
- The ability to perform under pressure
- Specific skills: Computer literate
- Formal qualifications: Fashion Related Degree level
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and huge potential for career growth