- Fantastic project and team
- Join a global financial institution
About Our Client
My client is a globally renowned financial institution.
The successful candidate for the C++ Developer - Banking - Python / Java 6-month remote contract role in London will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Work in a high pressure and intellectually demanding environment where the emphasis is put on both delivering features to users in a timely manner yet ensuring the platform remains reliable and scalable.
- Turn specifications into industrial strength software solutions within the architectural framework.
- Take ownership of allocated projects and all phases of the development project (design, implementation, testing).
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the 6-month remote contract role in London the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A track record of object-oriented design, design patterns and System Architecture
- Expert level in C++ development including STL (technical tests will be asked)
- Multi-threaded programming High level of Python & Java
- A track record in Linux SQL Database design
- Apache Ignite database
- Boost knowledge
- Websphere MQ, ZeroMQ
- A track record in Python Django and Twisted
- Working knowledge of analysing/tuning programs and platforms for high performance
What's on Offer
The day rate for this role is between £600 and £650 per day